SolarPower Europe is a member-led association representing organisations active along the whole value chain. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and enhance business opportunities for solar power in Europe.
SolarPower Europe's vision is to ensure that solar energy is the leading contributor to Europe's energy system.
SolarPower Europe's Mission is to shape the regulatory environment to promote the growing market opportunity for solar in Europe.
- Successfully positioning solar-based energy solutions with policymakers at the European level and through national level influence so that an enabling environment is delivered for solar power growth in Europe.
- Producing thought leading energy market analysis that supports the business objectives of our members and promotes solar power to policymakers and the energy sector.
- Ensuring that solar-based energy solutions have access to financing and funding across Europe, through communication and exchange with the finance community.
- Effectively communicating the benefits of solar power through all relevant communication channels, with consistent messages across Europe and globally, so that our key arguments gain traction in both the media and with stakeholders.
- Effective coordination of business opportunities for members through supporting the attendance of members at the best networking and business development platforms in Europe and beyond
- Responsibility to the members, to colleagues and for delivering the objectives of SolarPower Europe
- Creativity bringing the most creative solutions to the energy challenges faced by society today
- Dynamism embracing flexibility to work seamlessly on different topics and issues, building transferable skills to meet the needs of SolarPower Europes membership
- Enthusiasm delivering work outcomes above and beyond the expected call of duty through enthusiastically going the extra mile to achieve objectives
- Respect for the needs of members, colleagues and for cultural diversity