(Thursday) 10:00 - 11:30
Intersolar Munich, 16th May 2019 – 10h-11h30 (Room 2 - Conference venue) SolarPower Europe have presented a new report to the European Commission’s High-Level Clean Energy Industrial Forum (CEIF) that outlines
Intersolar Munich, 16th May 2019 – 10h-11h30 (Room 2 – Conference venue)
SolarPower Europe have presented a new report to the European Commission’s High-Level Clean Energy Industrial Forum (CEIF) that outlines an ambitious supply-side industrial strategy for solar in Europe.
This high-level industrial forum held at Intersolar will gather top executives from leading energy and solar companies to discuss SolarPower Europe’s key recommendations and shape the contours of Europe’s future solar industrial strategy.
Keynote Speech: Paula Abreu Marques, Head of Renewables & CCS Unit, DG ENERGY, European Commission
Input presentation: Christian Westermeier, President of SolarPower Europe and Chairman of SolarPower Europe’s Industrial Strategy Taskforce
Moderator: Aurélie Beauvais, Policy Director – SolarPower Europe
- Giovanni Tula, CIO, Enel Green Power – How to Generate the Lowest LCOEs
- Hans Brändle, CEO, MeyerBurger – The Next Generation of Solar Cells Made in Europe
- Ingo Alphéus, CEO, Belectric Solar & Battery GmbH
- Jean-Baptiste Cornefert, Managing Director, Sonnen eServices – The Role of Storage in the European Energy Transition
- Jürgen Reinert, CEO, SMA – Reinventing solar: Beyond Hardware to Software & Service
- Luc Kwantes, CEO, Akuo Industry – Innovation and business agility at the core of Europe’s Industrial Solar leadership
To register to this session, please insert the code TSEE19_hlif