European PV & Energy Storage Market Briefing
16 February 2017, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Join the market experts of EuPD Research for the European PV & Energy Storage Market Briefing on 16 February 2017 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, to explore the untapped potential of the European PV and energy storage markets and receive answers on:
- How to do business in 2017/2018?
- How to go into the right direction and separate the wheat from the chaff?
- How to enter and succeed in target markets?
- How to access and secure sustainable financing & bankability?
- How to outshine the competition?
The European PV and energy storage markets still have a lot to offer:
Despite decreasing installation rates in many European markets, the outlook for renewable energy is not as dim as one might believe. Many countries are setting up support schemes for PV, and markets such as Turkey or the Ukraine promise vast potential. Furthermore, discussions regarding the import taxes may lead to a more open market in the future, which surely should be a benefit for everybody involved in the industry.
In addition, energy storage seems to be the path for the future, as more and more lucrative manufacturers are investing in this new technology. Especially companies from the automotive sector are eager to generate new business with energy storage systems. Especially Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Tesla have been highly active over the last few years. And recently, Volkswagen announced they want to be the market leader over the years to come.
Germany remains the beacon for energy storage, but it will be highly interesting to see which markets will emerge in 2017. The potential for energy storage is vast, however key market intermediaries such as PV installers need to be further made aware of the technology, as they are the main link between manufacturers and customers. Around 75% of all German PV installers already offer energy storage in their portfolio, however this number is rarely reached in other major European markets. The potential is there, it just needs to be tapped into.
- Our news
- SolarPower Europe shortlisted for Best Association and Best Networking Event Award
- Vice-President Murray Cameron: 16 years of invaluable service to EPIA: SolarPower Europe
- Update on the Clean Energy Package
- 5 Reasons to become a SolarPower Europe board member
- Digitalisation of solar: the business opportunities are mind-boggling
- SolarPower Europe Annual General Meeting - 14 February 2017
- European Solar Market Installs 1.56 GW In Third Quarter 2016, Down 10% Year-on-Year
- Developing BIPVs future in Europe - Focus on buildings in the New energy package
- 3 GW technology-neutral auction to be run in H1 2017 in Spain
- Italian constitutional court rejects appeal against retrospective FiT cuts
- Solar Bankability workshop - Improving the attractiveness of solar PV investment
- PV Financing webinar - free to attend
- Crowdfunding and Solar projects: Opportunities and Challenges
- EU PVSEC 2017: Submit your Abstracts until 10 February 2017
- Global Solar Council Quarterly Report
- Turkey Makes Great Progress in Every Field of Solar Energy
- Solar PV Investment Attractiveness and Bankability in the sub-Saharan region
- Upload page