U.S. Solar Industry is set for growth! Intersolar North America, July 11 - 13, 2017 - Hear it here first
Exhibition Dates: July 11-13 // San Francisco, Moscone WestConference Dates: July 10-12 // InterContinental Hotel San FranciscoCo-located Events: ees North America, Moscone West SEMICON West, Moscone North & West
The US solar market was booming in 2016. Market analysts expect solar installations in the US to eclipse the 10 GW mark for the first time ever. While the U.S. solar market is set for another year of strong demand GTM research predicts three challenges that will shape the growth or fall of solar over the next years. i) Despite cheap PPA pricing, the utility PV segment is struggling to reboot procurement, ii) Commercial solar is still struggling to scale onsite development, so demand is pivoting to offsite solutions, iii) as customer adoption ramps up in major state markets, it is becoming harder and costlier to scale residential solar.
To achieve a sustainable energy supply from renewable sources 'Energy Storage'ÃÂ is key and a critical topic in North America. Storage plays a major role in grid stabilization, electric transportation, demand management and beyond. The U.S. is set to be the largest market worldwide, with California as the world's new hub of energy storage innovation and progressive policies, according to GTM Research.
No doubt: Solar-plus-storage is a powerful combination. Take advantage of the co-located Intersolar and ees North America events to gain the latest insights. Meet the experts and decision makers from July 11 -ÃÂ 13, 2017 in San Francisco.
Learn more about trends, urgent questions and major challenges from 200+ highly respected international leaders of the solar and energy storage industry at the Intersolar and ees North America Conferences.
Find our more:
Intersolar North America: www.intersolar.us
ees North America: https://www.ees-northamerica.com/en/home.html
- Our news
- SolarPower Europe shortlisted for Best Association and Best Networking Event Award
- Vice-President Murray Cameron: 16 years of invaluable service to EPIA: SolarPower Europe
- Update on the Clean Energy Package
- 5 Reasons to become a SolarPower Europe board member
- Digitalisation of solar: the business opportunities are mind-boggling
- SolarPower Europe Annual General Meeting - 14 February 2017
- European Solar Market Installs 1.56 GW In Third Quarter 2016, Down 10% Year-on-Year
- Developing BIPVs future in Europe - Focus on buildings in the New energy package
- 3 GW technology-neutral auction to be run in H1 2017 in Spain
- Italian constitutional court rejects appeal against retrospective FiT cuts
- Solar Bankability workshop - Improving the attractiveness of solar PV investment
- PV Financing webinar - free to attend
- Crowdfunding and Solar projects: Opportunities and Challenges
- EU PVSEC 2017: Submit your Abstracts until 10 February 2017
- Global Solar Council Quarterly Report
- Turkey Makes Great Progress in Every Field of Solar Energy
- Solar PV Investment Attractiveness and Bankability in the sub-Saharan region
- Upload page