Explore Latam's exciting Solar Markets!
Intersolar South America, August 22-14, 2017
Exhibition Dates: August 22-24 // Sao Paulo, Expo Center Norte, White Pavilion
Conference Dates: August 22-24 // Sao Paulo, Expo Center Norte, White Pavilion
In Brazil, distributed generation is driving market momentum, especially now that 21 of the 27 Brazilian states have declared the sale of surplus power as tax-exempt. To address the risk of potential mismatches between generation and transmission, the Ministry for Mines and Energy has released new transmission guidelines. These should make the process of adding capacity more transparent, mainly by staggering the deadlines.
Mexico and Brazil are expected to experience the largest installation volumes before 2020 are. These are exciting times for the LATAM solar energy market.
Take your chance and join more than 12,000 visitors and over 1,500 conference attendees at Intersolar South America 2017 in Sao Paulo. Intersolar South America is Latin America's largest solar exhibition and conference. Be part of the most important meeting ground for professionals along the entire photovoltaic and solar thermal value chain in South America.
South America offers one of the five highest solar potentials in the world. In the long-term, a high share of renewable energy in the region will impose challenges on the power system. Those will be addressed with storage technologies, smart transmission systems and demand side management (DSM). ees South America - the new platform for storage technologies reshaping LATAM's energy sector - addresses exactly all opportunities and challenges in this context. ees South America is a special exhibition within Intersolar South America.
Learn more about trends, urgent questions and major challenges from 100+ highly respected leaders of the solar industry at the Intersolar South America Conference.
Find our more:
Exhibit Space: http://www.intersolar.net.br/en/home/for-exhibitors.html
Attendee Registration: http://www.intersolar.net.br/en/home/for-visitors.html
Intersolar South America: http://www.intersolar.net.br/
- Our news
- Trade update: Appeal Committee Vote
- SolarPower Europe Joins High Level European Commission Delegation to Uzbekistan
- Update on the Clean Energy for All Europeans package
- Welcome to the team!
- Survey on the SolarPower Europe O&M Best Practices Guidelines
- Digitalisation task force kicks-off with a bang
- SolarPower Europe Extraordinary General Meeting 2017
- Solar Bankability Project Outcome: Solar is a low-risk investment sector
- Solar Module Production Capacities and Output Decline in the EU in 2016
- Advertise with SolarPower Europe's Global Market Outlook report
- The Solar Future Nigeria
- Webinar on the new 300 MW Solar Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
- Upload page