Digital Solar & Storage – Agenda available online!
Set in the amazing BMW World venue in Munich on 4-5 December, 2017, this new unique event will unite the key solar, digital and energy storage stakeholders from across Europe.
The event will provide top-level networking opportunities and will cover the full spectrum of issues impacting the smart energy & storage industries from a policy, market and technological perspective.
- Impact of digitalisation on solar and storage markets
- New business models and sources of financing
- How solar, storage and digitalisation can make consumers' lives easier
- Role of utilities in an energy system based on flexible renewable, storage & digitalisation
- Regulatory drivers and barriers
- Sector coupling: solar, storage, heat and electric mobility
See full agenda online.
Attendee Profile: Storage companies, battery producers, automation, utilities, grid operator, ICT companies, PV developers.
Check the event website for more information.