We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to assist in our Business Development Team.
15 June 2023
Background on SolarPower Europe
SolarPower Europe is a member-led association representing the European solar PV sector. SolarPower Europe’s aim is to ensure that more energy is generated by solar than any other energy source by 2030 and lead our members to make solar the core of a smart, sustainable and inclusive energy system. We are an award-winning association and have over 285 members spanning 35 countries. We aim to produce thought-leading energy market analysis and support the business of our members through creative and successful advocacy campaigns.
As part of the Business Development Team, you will offer administrative and implementation support to the sales team, helping to deliver the best service to members and sponsors. We offer a varied and challenging role in which, with the guidance of our friendly and dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of the association.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Jr Business Administration Officer will:
- Support with the members onboarding process;
- Keep track of the new members acquisition and upgrades ;
- Support the membership benefits implementation;
- Support with the sponsorships implementation;
- Perform administrative tasks to support events and sales activities;
- Update and maintain data in our CRM;
- Update and maintain information on our website and private members area;
- Maintain and organize information in SharePoint;
- Contribute to market research;
- Draft and maintain marketing presentations;
- Establish a collaboration with the finance & accounting team to monitor payments; and
- Other related tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate has the following professional profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus);
- Ability to multitask and take initiative;
- Great attention to detail;
- Interested in Business Development;
- Project management experience would be an asset;
- Experience in administration in the context of business development and sales would be an asset;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and independently on projects;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word; and
- Experience with tools like WordPress, Photoshop, Canva or Mailchimp are an advantage.
- A full time, permanent position Belgian contract with a competitive remuneration package;
- Employee benefits paid by SolarPower Europe make this offer even more attractive: public transportation allowance, work from home allowance, dental and hospitalization insurance, and lunch vouchers.
A CV (maximum 2 pages) and a one-page motivation letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Jr Business Administration Officer” in the subject line. Deadline is 15 June 2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on SolarPower Europe, please visit www.solarpowereurope.org