We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to assistant to the CEO.
12 April 2023
Background on SolarPower Europe
SolarPower Europe is a member-led association representing the European solar PV sector. SolarPower Europe’s aim is to ensure that more energy is generated by solar than any other energy source by 2030 and lead our members to make solar the core of a smart, sustainable and inclusive energy system. We are an award-winning association and have over 260 members spanning 35 countries. We aim to produce thought-leading energy market analysis and support the business of our members through creative and successful advocacy campaigns.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant for our CEO to provide personalized administrative support as well as supporting with coordination of projects and facilitating internal communication. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communications.
Reporting to the CEO, the PA to the CEO will:
- Administrative support to the CEO: managing the calendar, travel, business expenses; screening and responding to and directing communication;
- Help with organising Board meetings and support the CEO in these meetings;
- Support the Leadership team in implementing action points;
- Help to strengthen internal communication;
- Keeping an overview on the project portfolio and the progress of projects;
- Supporting the further development of SolarPower Europe’s activities, also taking initiatives;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs;
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the CEO.
The ideal candidate has the following professional profile:
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You’re an active listener with good communication skills and an excellent command of both English and French (verbal and written). Dutch or any other EU language is a plus;
- You are dynamic and have a proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- You have the ability to multitask;
- You are discrete and take confidentiality seriously;
- Tech-savvy, you are IT literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You have at least five years’ experience working as a personal assistant to an executive;
- A PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage; and
- You are an EU citizen or currently possess a Belgian work permit.
- An FTE permanent Belgian contract with a competitive remuneration package;
- Employee benefits paid by SolarPower Europe make this offer even more attractive: public transportation allowance, work from home allowance, dental and hospitalization insurance and lunch vouchers.
A CV (maximum 2 pages) and a one-page motivation letter should be sent to email@example.com until COB 12 April 2023 quoting “PA to the CEO” in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on SolarPower Europe, please visit www.solarpowereurope.org