All Day (Tuesday)
After its successful start in 2019, the Intersolar Summit Spain - Spain's first-choice conference for solar energy and corporate sourcing - is back in 2020. Intersolar has once again teamed
After its successful start in 2019, the Intersolar Summit Spain – Spain’s first-choice conference for solar energy and corporate sourcing – is back in 2020. Intersolar has once again teamed up with SolarPower Europe and Spanish Solar Association, UNEF, to discuss Europe’s most promising solar PV market. Intersolar Summit Spain takes place in Barcelona on May 19, 2020. We are going to discuss the PV market development in Spain, the chances and opportunities of the announced grid parity, corporate sourcing models, power purchase agreements and self-consumption.
- Markus Elsässer, Solar Promotion
- José Donoso, UNEF
- Caine Bouwmeester, Green Investment Group
- Alicia Carrasco, OlivoEnergy
- Nuri Palmada, Somenergia
- Manel Romero, UNEF / Sud Renovables
- Mercé Labordena, SolarPower Europe
- Daniel Parsons, BayWa r.e.
- Caroline Brun Ellefsen, DNV GL
- Roger Font Garcia, Banco Sabadell
- Simon Kornek, Statkraft
Pre-registration is open: