(Thursday) 13:00 - 14:30
Innovations in solar O&M services are anticipated to reduce the levelised cost of electricity by improvements in OPEX and power plant availability and hence by net Annual Energy Production. In
Innovations in solar O&M services are anticipated to reduce the levelised cost of electricity by improvements in OPEX and power plant availability and hence by net Annual Energy Production. In this session, we will discuss what are the latest trends and most innovative solutions in the field of solar Operations & Maintenance, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive algorithms, IoT, drones, cleaning robots, revamping and repowering or anti-soiling and anti-reflective coatings and how O&M contractors are increasingly relying on them to improve performance and to keep up with market requirements.
Moderator: Paolo Vincenzo Chiantore, Chair O&M Task Force, SolarPower Europe/BayWa r.e. Operation Services s.r.l.
Input presentations followed by a panel discussion
- Martina Pianta, Product Manager SynaptiQ, 3E – Data analytics to improve asset performance
- Marie Bartle, Sales Engineer, Qos Energy – O&M for PV power plants with batteries
- Viola Hoffmann, Managing Director, Ucair – Advanced aerial thermography with drones
- Yaw Ofori, Managing Director, Greentech UK – Inverter Repowering – Fundamentals and Showcase
- Davide Reverdito-Bove, Business Development Manager, DSM Advanced Solar – Repowering uncoated solar panels in PV parks. Introduction to DSM retrofit anti-reflective coating
Q&A with the audience
Registration: Please register through this link