With its REPowerEU action plan from May 2022, the European Commission strives to achieve energy security and independence in the next few years. The geopolitical shock of Russia’s invasion into Ukraine is felt across Europe in the form of a dramatic rise of fossil energy prices. The stability offered by Power Purchase Agreements is now more valuable than ever – and will be one of the main themes of RE-Source 2022.
Whether you are an experienced buyer or seller, or new to this sphere, this event will have relevant content for you. Each day will be customised to the different needs and interests of our participants, with three days filled with sessions, workshops and roundtables on various topics.
- On-site generation of power
- The impact of the energy and climate crisis on energy procurement:
- More and faster RES deployment: how will it be delivered?
- Pricing strategies for PPAs
- Green hydrogen and PPAs
- Renewable Heat Purchase Agreements
- Mitigation of risk of PPA projects
- Regional focus: PPA markets in Central and South-Eastern Europe and more
- Supply chain and Scope 3 emissions
- 24/7: next level ambition for full grid decarbonisation
- What your CFO needs to know
- How to make PPAs suitable for SMEs
In addition to this programme, there will be B2B Matchmaking meetings at the conference providing a unique opportunity for renewable energy buyers and clean energy suppliers to connect and find potential new collaboration partners to meet their energy needs.
120+ Corporate buyers have already registered for #RESource2022, looking for business and learning opportunities on clean energy procurement.
Whether you are an experienced clean energy buyer, or new to this sphere, RE-Source 2022 is the perfect event to network, learn and do business with key players from the renewable energy world. Each day will be customised to the different needs and interests of our participants, with three days filled with sessions, workshops and roundtables on various topics.
As a clean energy buyer, you will have access to the full hosted buyers programme, including:
- The Buyers Bootcamp, the FlexiDAO 24/7 Workshop and the Pexapark Academy.
- B2B matchmaking sessions with key energy providers.
- Interactive workshops on Virtual PPAs, Additionality, 24/7 Clean Energy, GOs, Talking with your CFO.
- All the conference sessions.
- Networking drinks and dinners during the event.
FlexiDAO, with the support of Eurelectric, will give you a sneak peek of the topics to be covered at the event, alongside an introduction to the energy experts involved.
Most importantly, we will introduce you to FlexiDAO’s CFEscore® calculator, providing specific insights into how you can begin measuring the carbon intensity of your energy supply today.