European energy security needs energy storage
Martin's Brussels EU
Join us on 30 June 2022 (10:00-12:30 CEST) at the Martin's Brussels EU to discuss together with EU policymakers the REPowerEU Action Plan and the role that energy storage has to play in ensuring energy security.
After signing a joint open letter ahead of the REPowerEU Action Plan, Breakthrough Energy, the European Association for Storage of Energy, SolarPower Europe and WindEurope are organising the event "Energy Security Needs Energy Storage".
Registrations will start at 9.45 and the event will be followed by a buffet lunch.
- Mechthild Wörsdörfer, Deputy Director-General DG ENER
- Alejandro Ulzurrun, Head of unit for Energy Security and Safety DG ENER
- Claudia Gamon, MEP, Renew Europe Group
- Dragoş Tudorache, MEP, Renew Europe Group
- Ann Mettler, Vice President, Breakthrough Energy
- Patrick Clerens, Secretary General, EASE
- Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Vasiliki Klonari, Head of Energy System Integration, WindEurope